Love this game! So happy I stumbled on it via Twitter/GM48.
RHEUM (free version)
A downloadable game for Windows
RHEUM [pronounced: room]
A mass of muscle and teeth lay dormant before you. As you inch your way closer, it comes alive. A sphincter crying for help, beckons you to descend. Your only option is down.
Travel through a fleshly vessel, as an eyeball, collecting rheum [eyeball crusties] to grow stronger in your fight against the infection plaguing this.......body.
- 3 levels of juicy maddness
- Easy, Hard and Endless Mode
- Endless Mode features 5 unique power ups
- A plethora of bullets and eyeballs!
- Stackable Power Ups(for even more bullets and eyeballs!)
- Keyboard/Mouse or Controller Support
- An original soundtrack
- Best with headphones!
- So much red and pink, you'd be right to question my art style
- Mildly interesting scoring system!
- WASD or ARROW KEYS = MOVEMENT
- LEFT MOUSE BUTTON or Z = SHOOT
- RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON or X = BOMB
- SPACE = UPGRADE
- F = FULLSCREEN
- ESC = PAUSE
A Game by Adrian Riedman
Art and Music - Adrian Riedman ( Twitter)
Most Sound FX - Adrian Riedman and freesounds.org
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, LMMS, Aseprite, GIMP|
|Tags||Arcade, Atmospheric, Bullet Hell, Difficult, GameMaker, Monsters, Shoot 'Em Up, Short, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Clay Eyeball Figurine
Rheum is free. But if you enjoyed playing and wish to have a physical reminder of your experience, the hand made clay figurine is a great addition to any display.
- Made with sculpey clay
- Glazed and painted
*the process of making one takes about 1-2 days ( day job and all that)*
Please, only USA addresses. (if your outside the US and you really want one, contact me and we can discuss some options:) )