A downloadable game for Windows
Comes with a Steam key.
RHEUM [pronounced: room]
A mass of muscle and teeth lay dormant before you. As you inch your way closer, it comes alive. A sphincter crying for help, beckons you to descend. Your only option is down.
Travel through a fleshly vessel, as an eyeball, collecting rheum [eyeball crusties] to grow stronger in your fight against the infection plaguing this.......body.
Upgrade your pupils, dodge bullets, and clear the screen of projectiles with cornea crushing blasts!
- Easy, Hard and Endless Mode
- Endless Mode features 5 unique power ups
- A plethora of bullets and eyeballs!
- 6 unlockable characters
- Hidden bosses to find and defeat
- Stackable Power Ups(for even more bullets and eyeballs!)
- Keyboard/Mouse or Controller Support
- An original soundtrack
- Best with headphones!
- So much red and pink, you'd be right to question my art style
- Beat your high scores with a scoring system where there's always rheum for improvement
- Cheat codes? Yeah cool cheat codes to increase the difficulty!
- WASD or ARROW KEYS = MOVEMENT
- LEFT MOUSE BUTTON or Z = SHOOT
- RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON or X = BOMB
- SPACE = UPGRADE
- F = FULLSCREEN
- ESC = PAUSE
A Game by Adrian Riedman
Art and Music - Adrian Riedman ( Twitter)
Most Sound FX - Adrian Riedman and freesounds.org
itch.io Background image - LuminousDragon
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Release date||May 22, 2018|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, GIMP, LMMS|
|Tags||Arcade, Atmospheric, Bullet Hell, Difficult, GameMaker, Horror, Shoot 'Em Up, Short, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: